Advertisements nowadays are almost everywhere. You can see them thru billboards, televisions, and listen them to radios. However, most businesses consider the internet as the best spot to have their display advertising. Thru this, these business people certainly believe that it will surely give them profit in exchange of less amount of money.
What is Display Advertisement?
From its word, it is all about advertising your products and services using the different enticing visual tools. Some of the most popular tools are:
With the help of these tools, it is evident that display advertising scopes a lot of fundamentals making it as one of the broadest idea when it comes to website development. Though this may sound as the easiest, the competition amongst us as web developers making it very difficult. This is also the reason why we are also trying to come up with unique and effective display advertisement strategies which you should definitely try out.
How Do We Deal with Display Advertising?
As web development experts, we make sure that we are going to hit all the possible platforms just to promote your website, products and its services. With this, we are actually in contract with some of the best ways to have your website visible online:
- Direct partnership – we have our own contacts of people who are running websites just to post advertisements. Of course, we make sure that we only put your advertisements on high ranking partnered websites.
- Ad networks – this is a bit similar with the first one. This was created because there are website owners who noticed the sudden increase of the number of websites which offer advertisement spaces. These ad networks can be considered as “brokers” since they look for the best website for your advertisements to be placed on. They are very helpful especially when we are looking for a lot of websites for your advertisements.
- Real Time Bidding Technology – this is actually the newest way to post advertisement. It’s like we are bidding on a website to post your advertisement a bit longer than the others. Of course, it all boils down on the amount of money you are willing to bet just to have your advertisement posted. We make sure that everything is balanced, that we don’t spend too much on an advertising website since our aim is to spread the word about your products and services.
Size Does Matter for Display Advertising
We make sure that the sizes of the displays online are relevant and are acceptable on the part of the visitors. Below are the sizes that we usually use for display advertising. It depends on the needs of the website that we currently work on.
- Mobile leaderboard: 320 x 50
- Large mobile banner: 320 x 100
- Billboard: 970 x 250
- Portrait: 300 x 1050
- Leaderboard: 728 x 90
- Large rectangle: 336 x 280
- Inline rectangle: 300 x 250
- Skyscraper: 120 x 600
- Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600
- Half-page: 300 x 600
- Large leaderboard: 970x90
- Banner: 468 x 60
- Square: 250 x 250
- Small square: 200 x 200
- Vertical rectangle: 240 x 400